The PA + 15CF filament by Rosa3D is a combination of nylon and carbon fibres. Combining the advantages of both materials allows to obtain a new product of extraordinary durability.
The PA+15CF filament printouts are suitable for continuous work in temperatures exceeding 160°C.
PA+15CF printouts can easily be used as substitutes for steel elements in order to reduce the total mass of the device or the construction.
PA+15CF is characterised by its easy application in printing and, thanks to the carbon fibre filling, it features minor moulding shrinkage. Recommended especially for semi-professionals and advanced users. In printing with PA+15CF it is recommended to use hardened steel nozzles (brass and aluminium nozzles can be subject to abrasion), suggested size > 0.3mm.
Recommended print temperature: 250-290°C
Recommended temperature of the table: 100-120°C
PHYSICAL PARAMETERS OF PA + 15CF
- Diameter (mm): 1,75 mm
- Tolerances in diameter (mm):+/- 0,05 mm
- Oval tolerances (mm):+/- 0,02 mm
- Net weight (g): 500 g (vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber)
- Density: 1,05 g/cm3
- Odor: odorless
- Charpy impact strength :
Without notch – 55 kJ/m2 (ISO 179-1eU)
With notch – 15 kJ/m2 (ISO 179-1eA)
- Tensile elongation (speed 5 mm/min, to break): 7% (ISO 527)
- Tensile strength (speed 5 mm/min, to break): 50 MPa (ISO 527)
- Tensile modulus (speed 1 mm/min): 3650 MPa (ISO 527)
- Vicat softening temperature: 168°C (ISO 306)
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF PA + 15CF
- Print temperature (°C): 250-290°C
- Table temperature (°C): 100-120°C