The PET-G Standard filament by ROSA3D offers easy printing which is comparable to PLA. It is dedicated to users dealing with both amateur and professional 3D printing.
The details made using PET-G Standard are characterised by great precision, adhesion to the table, no odour, and low moulding shrinkage.
Printouts from PET-G Standard feature strong chemical resistance. They can be subjected to sandblasting, drilling, sawing, sanding, cutting or painting without damage to their integral structure.
The PET-G Standard filament is manufactured from food-grade materials, in compliance with European Union and FDA regulations.
If you need a very large, very durable or very precise printout, we recommend using PET-G Premium.
Recommended print temperature: 220- 260 °C.
Recommended temperature of the table: 60-80 °C
PHYSICAL PARAMETERS OF PET-G Standard
- Diameter (mm): 1,75 mm
- Tolerances in diameter (mm):+/- 0,05 mm
- Oval tolerances (mm):+/- 0,02 mm
- Net weight (g): 900 g (vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber)
- Density: 1,29 g/cm3
- Odor: odorless
- Notched izod impact: 4,7 kJ/m2 (ISO 180)
- Tensile strength (to break): 20 MPa (ISO 527-2)
- Tensile modulus: 2980 MPa (ISO 527-2)
- Heat distortion temperature: 78°C (ISO 306)
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF PET-G Standard
- Print temperature (°C): 220-260°C
- Table temperature (°C): 60-80°C