The PLA Starter filament by Rosa3D was designed with beginner users of 3D printers in mind. The seamless printing with our PLA Starter will let you print increasingly complicated and challenging projects.
PLA Starter is characterised by low moulding shrinkage and a lack of unpleasant smell.
PLA Starter printouts are also characterised by very strong adhesion of layers, high quality reproduction of details and a semi-transparent Surface.
The filament is made of biodegradable biopolimer.
It is manufactured exclusively from food-grade elements.
Recommended print temperature: 210-240 °C
Recommended temperature of the table: 50-70 °C
PHYSICAL PARAMETERS OF PLA Starter
- Diameter (mm): 1,75 mm
- Tolerances in diameter (mm):+/- 0,05 mm
- Oval tolerances (mm):+/- 0,02 mm
- Net weight (g): 800 g (vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber)
- Density: 1,24 g/cm3
- Odor: odorless
- Tensile elongation: 6 % (ASTM D882)
- Tensile strength (to break): 53 MPa (ASTM D882)
- Tensile modulus: 3500 MPa (ASTM D882)
- Heat distortion temperature: 55°C (ASTM E2092)
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF PLA Starter
- Print temperature: (°C): 210-240°C
- Table temperature (°C): Does not require a heated table (50-70°C if the printer have heated).