The PLA Premium filament by ROSA3D was designed from a specifically modified material in order to increase the benefits of PLA printing and at the same time obtain greater mechanical and heat durability – results comparable to those of ABS.
PLA Premium printouts can be subjected to annealing (in an oven in 110-120°C) in order to further improve the resistance of printed elements to high temperatures.
All the details made using PLA Premium are characterised by great precision, adhesion to the table, no odour, and low moulding shrinkage.
Owing to the biodegradability of the PLA polymer, this filament is chosen most frequently by those who care for the environment.
PLA Premium is manufactured from materials which have a food grade certificate in compliance with FDA regulations.
Recommended print temperature: 190- 240 °C
Recommended temperature of the table: 50-70 °C
PHYSICAL PARAMETERS OF PLA Premium
- Diameter (mm): 1,75 mm
- Tolerances in diameter (mm):+/- 0,05 mm
- Oval tolerances (mm):+/- 0,02 mm
- Net weight (g): 900 g (vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber)
- Density: 1,22 g/cm3
- Odor: odorless
- Notched izod impact: 160 J/m (ASTM D256)
- Tensile strength (to break): 40 MPa (ASTM D638)
- Tensile modulus: 2865 MPa (ASTM D638)
- Heat distortion temperature (after heat processing): 75-85°C (ASTM E2092)
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF PLA Premium
- Print temperature (°C): 190-240°C
- Table temperature (°C): Does not require a heated table (50-70°C if the printer have heated)