The PET-G+CF filament by Rosa3D was designed for printing structural elements and moving parts of machines, where higher durability and heat resistance are required.
PET-G+CF printouts are characterised by negligible moulding shrinkage, they are odourless and feature very strong bonding between layers. The material has a graphite, matte surface and a smooth, almost sateen, structure, and is relatively easy to print. Negligible moulding shrinkage allows for printing in an open device.
The PET-G+CF filament features a strong chemical resistance and the addition of carbon fibre enhances its mechanical and heat durability as well as its impact strength, which ensures universal application of this material.
For PET-G+CF printing it is recommended to use hardened steel nozzles (brass and aluminium nozzles can be subject to abrasion), suggested size > 0.3mm.
Recommended print temperature: 240- 270 °C
Recommended temperature of the table: 70-90 °C
PHYSICAL PARAMETERS OF PET-G + CF
- Diameter (mm): 1,75 mm
- Tolerances in diameter (mm):+/- 0,05 mm
- Oval tolerances (mm):+/- 0,02 mm
- Net weight (g): 500 g (vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber)
- Density: 1,32 g/cm3
- Odor: odorless
- Charpy impact strength :Without notch – 50 kJ/m2 (ISO 179-1eU)
With notch – 6 kJ/m2 (ISO 179-1eA)
- Tensile elongation (speed 5 mm/min, to break): 4/5% (ISO 527)
- Tensile strength (speed 5 mm/min, to break): 95 MPa (ISO 527)
- Tensile modulus (speed 1 mm/min): 8800 MPa (ISO 527)
- Vicat softening temperature: 80°C
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF PET-G + CF
- Print temperature (°C): 240-270°C
- Table temperature (°C): 70-90°C